To be eligible for the CMAA Mid-Atlantic Chapter Scholarship, applicants must be actively enrolled in an approved area of study and must have a minimum of one full academic year remaining prior to completing the degree being pursued (graduate and undergraduate programs are accepted [CM, Architecture, Engineering]).
- 1st Place: $3,500.00
- 2nd Place: $2,000.00
- 3rd Place: $1,000.00
- 4th Place: $500.00
- Winners and one guest invited to June Awards Dinner
- Enrolled in an approved program with at least one academic year remaining
- Strong interest in a career in Construction Management
- Reside or attend college in Pennsylvania (zip code >17000), New Jersey (zip code >08000), or Delaware
- Complete all sections of the electronic application, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Submit a typed, double-spaced essay on future plans and scholarship interest (12 Font, Times New Roman).
- Combine all application components into a single PDF file for submission.
- Retain a copy of the application and request proof of electronic delivery.
The Mid-Atlantic Chapter of CMAA is comprised of nearly 600 members from southern New Jersey, the Greater Philadelphia region and northern Delaware. Our geographic reach affects a population of over 6 million people. As a chapter we strive to provide our members with networking opportunities, professional CCM certification, training and professional development. In the past our chapter has sponsored monthly chapter networking sessions at various locations to facilitate attendance by our membership.