The Hyatt Hotels Fund for Minority Lodging Management Students stands as a commitment to fostering diversity within the field of hospitality. This scholarship is specifically designed for minority students who are dedicated to pursuing a bachelor's degree in hospitality management. If you're a college junior or senior gearing up for the upcoming fall semester, this opportunity could be your pathway to further education and career advancement.
1. Academic Level:
• Must be at least a college junior or senior for the upcoming fall semester.
2. Field of Study:
• Should be actively pursuing a bachelor's degree in hospitality management.
• Open to individuals from underrepresented ethnic backgrounds, including African American, Hispanic, Native American/Alaskan, or Asian/Pacific Islander.
4. Enrollment Status:
• Must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for the fall at a U.S. college or university.
• Applicants should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
• Prepare necessary documentation, including transcripts, proof of enrollment, and any other materials required by the scholarship application.
About the Scholarship:
The Hyatt Hotels Fund for Minority Lodging Management Students is more than a financial support program. It's an acknowledgment of the richness that diversity brings to the hospitality industry. By investing in the education of minority students, Hyatt Hotels aims to create a more inclusive and vibrant future for the world of lodging management.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are passionate about contributing to the diverse landscape of hospitality, this scholarship could be your gateway to realizing your academic and professional aspirations.