We are awarding a $500 scholarship to a student wanting to develop their calling through an accredited post-secondary institution including vocational education.
* Be a current resident of the State of Hawaii
* Demonstrate financial need
* Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5
* Be a graduate of a Hawaii public high school
* Undergraduate degree student
* Attend an accredited postsecondary institution
* Attend as a full-time registered student (as determined by your school’s financial aid office)
* A 500-word maximum word essay about how furthering your education will enable you to develop your God-given calling and fulfill your destiny
* Two letters of recommendation, one must be from a high school teacher or faculty member. A relative or close friend is not acceptable.
* An essay about how you have already served others with your gifts and talents, 500-word maximum.