The Gentlemen Showcase, hosted by the Network of enlightened Women (NeW), celebrates and recognizes gentlemen across the United States. Contrary to negative narratives, this initiative highlights men who give back to their communities, show respect towards women, and demonstrate kindness to all. The showcase aims to promote positive traits and behaviors in men that deserve acknowledgment.
Key details about the Gentlemen Showcase:
Purpose: The program counters the narrative that suggests all men are in need of reform. It encourages the recognition and celebration of men who contribute positively to society.
• Open to all legal residents of the United States.
• Participants must be at least 18 years old and not more than 40 years old.
• Participants must live in the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia.
• Employees and board members of NeW, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, and their • immediate families or households are ineligible to win.
The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
• Void outside the United States.
• Nominees must be men who are at least 18 years old and not more than 40 years old as of January 1.
• Individuals submitting nominations (Nominators) may submit multiple nominations.
• Nominees must accept the nomination to be eligible for the prize.
• Nominators must be individuals 18 years of age or older.
• Entrants are required to provide truthful information, and false or fraudulent entries will be rejected and deleted.
• NeW reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the eligibility requirements.
• NeW will also delete any entry as required by law.
It's important for participants to adhere to the eligibility criteria and provide accurate information. The Promotion aims to recognize and celebrate gentlemen who meet the specified age criteria and reside in the eligible geographical areas.
Recognition Criteria: The showcase acknowledges men who serve their communities, respect women, and demonstrate kindness. Previous winners have been recognized for acts of kindness, respect, and standing up for conservative women and intellectual diversity.
Annual Contest: The contest has been an annual event since 2010, providing a platform to honor young gentlemen across the country.
Media Coverage: The Gentlemen Showcase has gained attention and has been featured by various media outlets, including ABC News, CBS DC, New York Post, Red Alert Politics, The Atlantic, The College Fix, The Washington Examiner, and Townhall.
Awards: The winner of the showcase will receive the title "Gentleman of the Year." Both the winner and their nominator will each receive a $500 scholarship and prizes from sponsors. The 2nd place winner will receive the title "Honorable Mention," and both the winner and nominator will each receive a $250 scholarship and prizes.
The Gentlemen Showcase serves as a positive platform to highlight and reward men who exemplify admirable qualities. It emphasizes the importance of recognizing and celebrating individuals who contribute positively to their communities and treat others with kindness and respect.