The IWEA Clean Water Scholarship is designed to aid students preparing for careers working with the water environment. IWEA will award as many as two scholarships of up to $1,000.00. Scholarship recipients will be announced at IWEA’s Annual Conference, held in February.
Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for the scholarship.
• Be an Illinois resident or attend an accredited Illinois college or university.
• Be a full time student that has completed at least 60 credit hours of their undergraduate education by June 30, 2019.
Graduate students are also encouraged to apply.
• Have a cumulative college GPA of at least 2.5.
• Be enrolled in a water related field of study such as civil or environmental engineering, environmental science, biology, chemistry, or wastewater systems operation.
• Submit a complete application packet to the Scholarship Committee by January 31, 2020.