The DigitalWise Media College Scholarship is designed to help PR students or prospective marketing students pay for their college tuition and further their education. This $1,000 scholarship awarded twice a year (Fall and Spring semesters) will go to deserving students who display a strong passion for their fields.
- Twice-yearly scholarship worth $1000 (Fall and Spring semesters).
- Open to students passionate about Marketing/Public Relations/Communications Fields.
- Applicants must be residents of the USA or Canada.
- Must be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required.
- Submission of a minimum 500-word essay and a 30-second video.
- Essay and video should address the question: "Who or what inspired you to enter the Marketing/Public Relations field?"
- College freshmen without a GPA score should indicate this in their essay.
- Download, complete, and attach the scholarship application form (see below).
- Attach your essay to the email message.
- Attach your video or include a link to the video hosted by Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Email your application package.
- If you choose to send a link to your video hosted on Dropbox or Google Drive, please ensure it is viewable by the public.
Only open to residents of the USA and Canada. If a Canadian student is awarded the scholarship- the funds will equal 1000 Canadian. If the USA, the funds will equal 1000 USD. All completed applications must be received by the specified dates to qualify for the scholarship awards.