Gorilla Webtactics is excited to offer a $2,500 scholarship to support law students who are ambitious about opening their own law firm after graduation. This scholarship is designed to provide financial assistance and help future legal professionals overcome any challenges they may face during their studies.
To qualify for the Gorilla Webtactics Entrepreneurial Law Student Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Must be enrolled, or enrolling, as a full-time student in an accredited law college or university in the United States.
• Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
• Must be seeking a law-related degree
• Must be planning to open their own firm or solo law office after graduation
• Compliance with the IRS rules to qualify for the TAX-FREE benefits of the scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must provide the following:
• Full name
• Phone number
• Social media handles
• An 800+ word essay explaining why they are passionate about opening their own law firm after graduation, what challenges they expect to face, and how this scholarship will help them achieve their goals.
• A current college or graduate school transcript or, if not already enrolled, their acceptance letter to a college or graduate school.
All applications must be submitted by December 31. Late applications will not be considered. The scholarship winner will be announced by January 31.