Partstack Corporation is offering up to four (4) $2,500 scholarship awards to students who are interested in pursuing (or currently pursuing) engineering majors (and related sciences majors) at a 2 or 4-year institution.
- Total Value: Up to $2,500 per scholarship
- Number of Scholarships: Up to four
- Open to high school seniors, undergraduates, and graduate students in U.S. college engineering programs
- No specific GPA requirements, but applicants must be in good academic standing
- Must demonstrate enrollment at a 2-year or 4-year institution if selected as a Partstack Future Leader in Engineering recipient
- Complete the scholarship application form.
- Choose one of the submission options:
- Upload a photo of yourself with your project and write an essay (500 words or less) addressing the provided prompt.
- Upload a short video (2-3 minutes) of yourself with your project, addressing the prompt.
Our Future Leaders in Engineering Scholarship was founded to ensure that the next generation of diverse engineering leadership has an opportunity to pursue higher education to tackle this and other major engineering problems. Apply today!