The TEXAS (Towards EXcellence, Access and Success) Grant offers valuable financial aid opportunities to ensure that financially needy, well-prepared high school graduates can pursue higher education. This grant is designed to support Texas residents who demonstrate financial need, making college more accessible.
- TEXAS Grant established by the Texas Legislature
- Aims to assist well-prepared high school graduates with financial need
- Financial need is a key consideration
- Applicants must be classified as Texas residents by the institution
- Must be registered with Selective Service, or be exempt
- Enrollment at least 3/4 time
- Cannot hold a baccalaureate degree
- Must not have a felony or controlled substance-related conviction
- Priority consideration for high school graduation and military pathway recipients
- Ensure you meet all eligibility criteria for the TEXAS Grant.
- Complete the necessary financial aid forms as required by your institution.
- Submit your application for financial aid, including demonstrating your financial need.
- Review the application deadline and adhere to it.
The TEXAS Grant is a vital resource for Texas residents, offering support to deserving high school graduates who aspire to pursue higher education. By applying for this grant, you can access financial aid that will help you achieve your educational goals. Don't miss this opportunity to make college more affordable and attainable.