The First Community Foundation Partnership of Pennsylvania (FCFP) works to create scholarship funds that will benefit graduating seniors and non-traditional students. Endowed scholarship funds at the Community Foundation are created by gifts from individuals, families and organizations. These gifts provide income to award scholarships every year to different students. In many instances, scholarships are awarded based on pre-determined criteria that are reflective of the personal values and interests of those who establish the funds.
- Over 100 scholarships available annually
- Scholarships awarded based on location, merit, financial need, and specific criteria
- Varied eligibility and criteria depending on the specific scholarship
- Open to both graduating high school seniors and non-traditional students
- Must be Pennsylvania resident
- Must be resident of one of the listed PA counties
- Review the available scholarships to identify those for which you meet the criteria.
- Complete the scholarship application(s) for which you are eligible.
- Submit your application(s) before the specified deadline.
- Stay updated on scholarship notifications and award announcements.
Today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders. Every year, our scholarships support more than 100 area high-schoolers pursuing higher education. This training paves the way for first jobs and future careers, creating citizens who help our region flourish. Scholarships are awarded based on location, merit, need, and other special criteria. Eligibility and criteria vary by scholarship.