EZstorit.com is pleased to announce the availability of 2 annual scholarships for eligible college, university or technical school students enrolled at an accredited college, university or technical school in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
• Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college, university, or technical school.
• Demonstrate successful completion of the previous year’s study by maintaining at least a 2.75 accumulated grade point average.
Amount of Scholarship Award:
Online application must be completed by July 25 at 11:59 pm EST for consideration for the following Fall Term.
• Accept the Official Rules for the EZstorit.com Get Ahead Scholarship.
• Upload documentation from the college or university attending or will be attending in the upcoming Fall Term. Housing contract or class schedule are acceptable.
• Upload proof of high school or previous semester college grade point average. Unofficial transcripts are accepted.
• Submit a short essay (500-750 words) on one of the provided topics:
• Why do you deserve this scholarship?
• How do your family and friends characterize you? And how would they write about you in your scholarship essay?
• Accept terms and conditions for submission.
Note: Draft your essay in a word processor, then copy and paste it when completing the online application.
Evaluation and Notification:
• The EZstorit.com Get Ahead Scholarship Committee will evaluate submissions based on the materials provided.
• The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final and cannot be contested.
• Candidates will be notified via e-mail of the Committee’s decision by mid-August.