The HIV League is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering the HIV community through scholarship, wellness, and education. We do this by implementing the HIV League Scholarship, the only national scholarship for students living with HIV. Students living with HIV continue to seek out ways to invest in their long-term futures, hence their drive and passion for higher education. We are proud to invest in the HIV community because we are not only investing in HIV lives, but we are also investing in the lives of those who identify with so much more than just their HIV status.
- Only national scholarship for students with HIV
- Builds knowledge, skills, and leadership
- Application released on World AIDS Day annually
- Applicants choose from three scholarship options
- Open to students living with HIV
- Must be matriculated as a full-time or part-time student in a US institution for at least one year
- Applies to students starting the Fall semester following the application submission deadline
- Release of application on World AIDS Day (December 1st)
- Applicants choose one of three scholarship options
- Must be matriculated in a US institution for at least one year
The HIV League Scholarship is the only national scholarship for students living with HIV. It recognizes the immense potential of its scholars, and aims to build their knowledge, skills, and leadership. Every World AIDS Day (December 1st of every year), The HIV League releases the application for the HIV League Scholarship. Each applicant may choose one of three scholarship options when they apply. Applicants must be matriculated as a full-time or part-time student in an institution of higher education in the United States of America or US territory for at least one year starting the Fall semester following the application submission deadline.