Welcome to the Latino Resources Scholarship Program, a dedicated initiative committed to supporting Latinx students in achieving their college career goals and advancing Latinx leadership. To be considered for this opportunity, please carefully review the information provided below.
Applicants must submit all required documents by May 31, to be considered by the Latino Resources Scholarship Committee.
The awards will be presented at the Annual Latino Resources Awards Ceremony in September 2022. Note that this year's event will be conducted virtually. Recipients will be notified on or before August 1, 2022.
• Must be a permanent resident of North Cook County (North of I-290).
• Accepted to or enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited community college or university.
• Demonstrate financial need.
• Community College: $600
• University: $1500
Terms of Award:
• Recipients must be enrolled in an accredited higher education institution within the United States at the time of award disbursement.
• Awards are made payable to the recipients and must be utilized for tuition, books, educational supplies, student fees, room and board, or other living expenses.
• Scholarship recipients are required to attend luncheons hosted by Latino Resources.
• Only applications received by May 31, will be reviewed.
• The Latino Resources Scholarship Fund Committee may request additional information and/or conduct a personal interview.
For any inquiries regarding the Latino Resources Scholarship Fund, please email us.
Thank you for considering the Latino Resources Scholarship Program. We look forward to supporting your educational journey and fostering Latinx leadership. Best of luck with your application!