The McLean Family Scholarship is an annual, family and donor funded scholarship to provide a one time, need based financial award to a student attending either Hampton University or North Carolina A&T University. To be eligible, applicants must be current or rising juniors or seniors with a minimum GPA of 3.0, and they should have a declared major in education, public administration, or agriculture.
- Annual, family, and donor-funded
- One-time, need-based financial award
- For students attending Hampton University or North Carolina A&T University
- Enrolled in the targeted semester at the respective university
- Current or rising Junior or Senior
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Declared major in education, public administration, or agriculture
- Complete the scholarship application
- Ensure enrollment in the targeted semester at Hampton University or North Carolina A&T University
- Submit proof of current academic standing and declared major
Take advantage of the McLean Family Scholarship to alleviate some of your financial burdens as you advance your education. Don't miss the chance to apply and secure this valuable support for your academic journey. Realize your educational goals by taking the next step in the application process.