The Something Different Education Grant provides emergency grants to students pursuing a degree and career in advertising who need assistance with unexpected financial difficulties that may affect their enrollment in school.
Eligible applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
• Be a current postsecondary undergraduate student enrolled part-time or full-time
• Be pursuing a degree and career in advertising
• Have unexpected financial difficulties which may impact enrollment in school
• Be able to upload a course schedule to verify enrollment
• Be able to upload documentation of eligible expense that was incurred within 30 days of application submission
Expenses are for one-time emergency need situations and are not meant to address long standing challenges.