The CollegeCounts Scholarship is here to make your college journey more affordable. If you're an Alabama high school student with financial need and plans to attend an Alabama college, this scholarship can provide the funding assistance you need.
- Awards of $4,000 for four-year college students
- Awards of $2,000 for two-year college students
- One-time, non-renewable scholarships
- Granted on a semester basis in the first academic year
- High school seniors or first-time college freshmen starting in the comingfall
- U.S. citizenship
- Alabama residency
- Enrollment in an Alabama eligible educational institution in the coming fall
- Demonstrated financial need
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- ACT score of 26 or below (not required for two-year college applicants)
- Ensure you meet all eligibility criteria.
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Submit all necessary documents and information.
- Keep an eye on application deadlines and notifications.
College can be the best time of your life. But paying for college isn’t easy. The CollegeCounts Scholarship can provide funding assistance to Alabama high school students who demonstrate a financial need and are planning to attend an Alabama college.