To be considered for the IAPD scholarship, applicants are required to complete the online scholarship application form. In addition to the application, the submission must include the all of the supporting materials.
- Eligible Degree Programs: Scholarships are available for students pursuing degrees in various fields, including Accounting, Business Management/Administration, Marketing, Engineering, and more.
- High School Seniors Welcome: College-bound high school seniors are also eligible to apply for IAPD scholarships.
- Merit-Based: Candidates are evaluated based on their academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and presentation.
- Membership Connection: Applicants must either be employed by an IAPD member company, be a child of an employee of an IAPD member company, or be enrolled in one of the specified degree programs.
- Impressive GPA: Candidates should maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- No Back-to-Back Wins: Scholarship applicants are not eligible to win an IAPD scholarship two years in a row.
- English Documentation: All supporting materials, including essays, transcripts, and the completed signature addendum page, must be in English.
- Evaluate Eligibility: Ensure you meet the membership or degree program criteria and maintain an impressive GPA.
- Prepare Supporting Materials: Gather all necessary documents, including transcripts and essays.
- Submit Application: Follow the application process diligently, making sure all materials are complete and submitted on time.
It is imperative that all applicants adhere to the guidelines provided, and incomplete or late submissions will not be considered. The confidentiality of the information submitted is assured, with data used solely for the purpose of analyzing scholarship applications. The IAPD scholarship program stands as a testament to the commitment to fostering academic excellence and supporting the educational pursuits of deserving individuals.