The Costco Employee Scholarship is designed for regular part-time and full-time employees in the U.S. who meet the eligibility criteria. It offers financial assistance to those pursuing higher education.
- Amount: Up to $2,500 per academic year.
- Duration: Available for up to four years.
- Institution: Must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Applicant must be a regular part-time or full-time Costco Wholesale Employee in the U.S. (Including College Retention employees).
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent by June.
- Should be a current, new, or previous student planning to pursue a 2-year or 4-year credit-bearing undergraduate degree or certificate at a nonprofit, accredited college or university in the U.S. starting in the fall.
- Applicant must not have obtained a bachelor’s degree yet.
- Application Opening: December 1.
- Application Deadline: Submit an online application by January 31.
- Deadline for Supporting Documentation: Request a recommendation form through the application portal and submit by February 7.
Your scholarship will be divided equally over the number of terms of enrollment at your college or university. You must be enrolled at least half-time and meet your college’s Satisfactory Academic Progress policy in order to receive the funding. This scholarship represents an excellent opportunity for Costco employees to advance their education and career aspirations.