Barbeques Galore is the nation’s largest specialty retailer of gas grills and outdoor kitchen products, established in the U.S. in 1980. We have retail stores concentrated throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas, where the sun shines often and outdoor living is a year-round indulgence. With millions of grill sales under our belt, we pride ourselves on the expert knowledge of our sales associates, who will always take the time to help you shop for the right grill for your home, business, or recreational activity.
- Scholarship Amount: $1,000
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Currently enrolled or due to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited US college or university for the coming academic year
- U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- All majors are welcome to apply
- Submit an essay, short story, design, drawing, film, artwork, or any form of art centered around this year’s chosen topic: the art of barbecue.
- Submit your application via the provided form link, including full name, email address, college or university information, proof of enrollment, and confirmation of acceptance of terms and conditions.
With all the success over the last few decades and our time-honored commitment to a positive impact within our community, Barbeques Galore is pleased to provide financial assistance scholarships to upcoming high school graduates and current college students pursuing higher education. This scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to students who are in good academic standing and meet all the requirements set in place. Students will be recognized for all their creative capacity and hard work with an opportunity to display their culinary/ artistic / leadership/ entrepreneurial skills.