This competition, targeting MFA students in visual arts from universities in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho, offers a unique opportunity to showcase artistic talents. Eligible students must have completed at least one term and have one remaining in their program. The selection focuses on artistic merit, and the competition includes an exhibit opportunity with the Allied Arts Association. This is an excellent chance for emerging artists to gain recognition and exhibit their work.
- Open to visual arts MFA students in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho
- Includes an exhibit opportunity with the Allied Arts Association
- No award if no candidate meets the standards
- Enrolled in a visual arts MFA program at a university in Washington, Oregon, or Idaho
- Must have completed at least one term and have at least one term remaining
- Prepare an artist’s statement (250 words max)
- Documentation from your registrar of current status in an appropriate master’s program.
- Create a one-page Curriculum Vitae
- Submit 6 to 12 images of your work (JPEG format, max size 500 KB each)
- Provide a separate document identifying each image with title, size, medium, and date
- Be prepared for your work to be included in the Allied Arts exhibit, subject to space and approval
Selection will be based on artistic merit. No award will be made if the judges agree no candidate meets appropriate standards.