The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program aims to empower young leaders who aspire to create impactful change in society. The program is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment where discrimination is not tolerated based on any protected factor.
- Invests in young leaders striving to make transformational contributions
- Embraces diversity, collaboration, and intellectual freedom
- High School Senior
- Applicants must also apply for undergraduate admission to Duke and/or UNC-Chapel Hill in the same year
- Admission to Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill is a separate process
- Complete the online application for the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program.
- Apply for undergraduate admission to Duke and/or UNC-Chapel Hill by the respective early or regular deadlines.
If you are a young leader with a passion for creating positive change and embracing diversity, consider applying for the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program. This program not only provides financial support but also fosters an environment where intellectual freedom, collaboration, and responsible leadership are encouraged. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of a community dedicated to making a difference in the world.