The BPW Illinois Educational Foundation (BPWI-EF), supported by the Illinois Federation of Business Women’s Clubs, Inc. (IFBWC), is dedicated to offering financial aid to women in Illinois aiming to advance their education beyond high school. This initiative recognizes education as a key factor in achieving self-sufficiency and enhancing quality of life. Launched in 2018, the scholarship program is designed to support both incoming freshmen and returning students pursuing higher education in the upcoming school year.
- Financial assistance for female students in Illinois
- Supports both incoming freshmen and returning students
- Scholarship amounts vary
- Female, U.S. citizen, resident of Illinois
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Incoming freshmen must be accepted as full-time students; returning students can enroll part-time or full-time
- Financial need may be considered
- Verify eligibility based on gender, citizenship, residency, and academic performance
- Determine the scholarship type based on your academic status
- Prepare and submit your application with necessary documentation to demonstrate eligibility and financial need
For the scholarship for incoming freshmen, applicants must be a graduating senior or earlier who has been accepted to attend an accredited trade school, college, or university as a full-time incoming freshman for the fall semester.