The Sachs Foundation is dedicated to supporting the educational aspirations of Black high school students in Colorado. If you are a Black high school senior in your senior year and have been a full-time Colorado resident for at least three years, you may be eligible for the Sachs Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship.
1. Black High School Student:
• Must be a Black high school student in their senior year.
2. Colorado Residency:
• Must be a full-time Colorado resident for a minimum of three years.
• Residence due to military orders to Colorado may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
3. Application Period:
• Applications are only available between January 1 through March 15.
To apply for the Sachs Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship, follow these steps:
1. Online Application:
The application will be available online through the provided link between January 1st and March 15th of each year.
2. Required Materials:
• Your full high school transcript.
• Two letters of recommendation from persons not related to you.
• A one-page personal statement.
• An additional essay response (350-500 words).
• Your Student Aid Report (SAR).
• An additional educational, artistic, or professional file personal to you (optional).
Ensure that you submit all required materials within the specified application period. The Sachs Foundation values your commitment to education and aims to support your journey towards higher learning.
The Sachs Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship is a great opportunity for Black students in Colorado to pursue their academic dreams. Mark the application period on your calendar and gather all necessary materials to present a comprehensive application.