Solvent and Udacity proudly present the OneTen/BIT Scholarship Program in collaboration with the Blacks In Technology (BIT) Foundation. This groundbreaking initiative is designed to empower System Impacted individuals who are Black, providing them with opportunities to excel in the dynamic field of technology.
About the OneTen/BIT Scholarship Program:
The OneTen/BIT Scholarship Program is a transformative opportunity for eager learners seeking to advance their skills in critical areas such as business analytics, digital marketing, or front-end web development. This program is tailor-made for Black job-seekers who are passionate about technology and do not possess a traditional 4-year degree.
Key Features and Benefits:
• No Degree? No Problem: This program welcomes individuals without a bachelor’s degree, recognizing that talent and passion are not limited by traditional educational paths.
• Skill Advancement: Participants gain valuable skills through online, self-paced learning, preparing them for lucrative careers in business analytics, digital marketing, or front-end web development.
• Career Opportunities: The scholarship program opens doors to high-paying tech jobs, providing a pathway for Black learners to access family-sustaining and generational wealth-building opportunities.
• Breaking Industry Barriers: OneTen, BIT, and Udacity are committed to dismantling barriers in the tech industry, creating an inclusive space for talented individuals regardless of their educational background.
The tech industry, despite its rapid growth, has been marked by inequality and exclusion, particularly for people of color and those without traditional 4-year degrees. The OneTen/BIT Scholarship Program addresses this challenge head-on, aiming to disrupt the status quo and provide equal opportunities for Black learners in the tech sector.
Participants in Udacity's Nanodegree programs, which serve as the foundation for the OneTen/BIT Scholarship Program, have experienced transformative outcomes, including:
• Launching new, high-paying careers in tech
• Securing promotions based on acquired skills
• Earning higher salaries
• Engaging in flexible and remote work
• Expanding job options and opportunities
Join the Change:
This is an invitation to Black learners who aspire to make a mark in the tech industry. Apply to the OneTen/BIT Scholarship Program today, embark on a journey of skill development, and contribute to the transformation of the tech landscape. Together, let's create a more inclusive, diverse, and equitable future in technology.