The Hispanic/Latinx Scholarship is designed to support and empower high school seniors of Hispanic/Latinx heritage in the NY, NJ, and CT area who are pursuing higher education. This scholarship provides financial assistance to those who meet the specified criteria, including a cumulative GPA above 2.8, a minimum of 80 recorded hours of community service, and the intention to enroll as a full-time college student in the upcoming fall semester.
- Open to high school seniors of Hispanic/Latinx heritage
- Applicants should plan to register as full-time college students for the fall semester
- U.S. Citizens, Permanent Legal Residents, or DACA recipients
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students
- Intention to enroll full-time in an accredited, public, or not-for-profit four-year university in the U.S. for the coming academic year
- Submission of the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
- Applicants must attend school in the NY, NJ, or CT area
- Completion of at least 80 hours of community service
- For DACA recipients, submission of the Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have all required documentation.
- Upload the following documents:
- A copy of your report card
- Proof of completing 80 community service hours
- An essay (600-1200 words) on the specified topic
- FAFSA and Student Aid Report (SAR)
- School transcripts
- Enrollment verification from your school
- Financial aid award letter from the college you plan to enroll in
- (3) Letters of recommendation
- If applicable, provide your Employment Authorization Document (EAD) if you are a DACA recipient.
- Complete the application by the specified deadline.
TRSRM Foundation benefits from the generous support of numerous donors and partners who share the foundation’s values and want to ensure the future of the next generation of Hispanic/Latinx leaders by providing them with the means to higher education.