The Editor World LLC is proud to offer the First-Generation Graduate Student Scholarship. This scholarship is dedicated to assisting first-generation students enrolled or enrolling in graduate degree programs with their educational expenses.
- Amount: $1,000.00 USD
- Use: Aid with books, supplies, or any educational expenses
- Offering: Fall 2024
- Payment: Directly to the student
- Applicants must be first-generation students (neither parent has completed a 4-year college degree).
- Must be enrolled or entering pre-enrollment in a graduate program in the United States.
- Applicants must be U.S. residents.
- Complete the application form in full.
- Submit a 600-word essay on academic success and the relation of access to resources to education.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, including scholarship rules and exclusions.
- Application period starts on March 15th and ends on May 1st.. The recipient will be notified via email in May.
Scholarship proceeds of $1,000 will be remitted directly to the scholarship recipient via check and mailed within 4 weeks of notification.Editor World provides quality writing, editing, and proofreading services for students and faculty, business and government professionals, and other writers who need error-free written documents.