No matter your talents, abilities and passions, the Community Foundation of Boone County wants to help you use them to pursue your higher education dreams. Since 1991, CFBC has awarded over $7 million in scholarships to local students. Our donors believe in the value of higher education and how it can change a life. Through their generosity and passion, we are able to offer scholarships to students from our local communities to help make dreams come true, no matter the talents, abilities, and passions.
- CFBC has awarded over $7 million in scholarships since 1991.
- Various scholarships are available to help local students achieve their higher education dreams.
- Scholarships are made possible by generous donors who believe in the value of education.
- The Marjorie Stonehill Scholarship specifically supports students majoring in English, journalism, and creative arts.
- Applicants must be residents of Boone County.
- They should be graduates of a Boone County High School.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Review the available scholarships and determine your eligibility.
- Complete the application for the Marjorie Stonehill Scholarship.
- Submit any required documents or information as specified in the application.
CFBC administers a vast array of scholarship funds. These scholarships are funded by donors who believe in the young people of Boone County and want to support their pursuit of higher education. The Marjorie Stonehill Scholarship is offered to students majoring in English, journalism and creative arts. Applicants must be residents of Boone County, graduates of a Boone County High School, and have a minimum GPA of 3.0. Dollar amounts for this scholarship will vary.