The Visionaries of Tomorrow Scholarship aims to recognize and support exceptional students who demonstrate academic excellence and creativity. This scholarship program awards $1,000 each quarter (Stage I-IV) to students working on innovative projects that positively impact society.
- $1,000 scholarship for innovative projects
- Awarded each quarter (Stage I-IV)
- Open enrollment and deadlines for each stage
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university pursuing an undergraduate degree full-time
- Working on an innovative project related to their major or intended major
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- At least 18 years of age
- Submit a completed Application Form with full name, email, university, and degree program
- Write a Motivational letter / Essay (up to 500 words) describing the innovative project, its purpose, progress, skills used, and connection to major and goals
- Include a description of how the scholarship will support the project and why the applicant deserves the award
- Provide one or two letters of recommendation from a faculty member
- Submit Transcript / Proof of enrollment
If you are a student with a passion for innovation and a project that can make a positive impact on your community, we encourage you to apply for the Visionaries of Tomorrow Scholarship. This is an opportunity to receive financial support for your project and contribute to positive change.