Oxbow understands the need for highly-trained and qualified veterinary technicians, especially in exotic animal medicine. Oxbow Animal Health’s Veterinary Technology Scholarships are for students currently enrolled in a vet tech program who show a strong interest in pursuing a career in small and exotic animal medicine.
Recognizing the indispensable role of Veterinary Technicians in veterinary practices, Oxbow is dedicated to fostering highly-trained and qualified professionals, particularly in the field of exotic animal medicine. The Oxbow Veterinary Technology Scholarship is tailored for students with a strong inclination toward a career in small and exotic animal medicine, exclusively supporting education at U.S.-based institutions.
Why Consider Oxbow's Veterinary Technology Scholarship?
• Essential Role: Veterinary Technicians are crucial team members in every veterinary practice, and Oxbow acknowledges the significance of their expertise.
• Exotic Animal Focus: This scholarship specifically targets individuals interested in pursuing a career in small and exotic animal medicine.
1. Online Application: Complete the application available on Oxbow's official website.
2. Résumé Submission: Provide a detailed résumé highlighting your activities and job history.
3. Letter of Reference: Include one letter of reference attesting to your academic and professional capabilities.
4. Enrollment Proof: Submit proof of full-time enrollment in an accredited veterinary technology program for the Fall Semester. For graduating high school seniors, a program acceptance letter suffices.
5. Transcript and GPA: Furnish a copy of your transcript and disclose your current GPA.
6. Essay Submission: Craft a compelling 300-500 word essay elucidating why you aspire to work in the exotic animal field.
Ensure your application is postmarked by March 1st.
Invest in your passion for exotic animal medicine with the Oxbow Veterinary Technology Scholarship. Scholarship recipients will be announced in May on our website, with funds disbursed directly to the school in September. Seize this opportunity to pave the way for your career in veterinary technology!