This scholarship is open to students entering an HBCU and majoring in any STEM or supply chain related majors working towards a bachelor’s degree.
- Open to students entering their freshman year at an HBCU in STEM or supply chain majors
- Covers tuition, room, and board
- Administered by the HBCU Week Foundation
- Recipients are selected based on academic achievements, financial need, and community involvement
- Must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Must have completed high school with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted)
- Provide proof of acceptance at an HBCU
- Demonstrate financial need
- Attend an HBCU for the entirety of their college education
- Complete and submit the scholarship application by February 16th
- Provide the most recent, verifiable high school transcript
- Submit proof of acceptance at an HBCU by April 11th
The HBCU Week Foundation will lead the process for receiving and reviewing applications, including the identification of external participants for the scholarship Selection Committee. Following an initial, quantitative, automated screening process, the Committee will review qualitative application details, determine the candidates(s) which best fit relevant scholarship criteria, and assign scholars an overall rating.