The Licensing International Scholarship Program awards grants funding to deserving individuals who are interested in a career in brand licensing seeking education in business, e-commerce, marketing, design, engineering, entrepreneurial studies and other brand licensing industry-related programs.
- Scholarships range from $5,000 to $10,000 or the local equivalent
- Awards made directly to educational institutions to cover expenses
- Supports students in business, marketing, design, engineering, and other brand licensing-related programs
- Interest in a career in brand licensing
- Seeking education in business, e-commerce, marketing, design, engineering, entrepreneurial studies, or other brand licensing industry-related programs
- Verify your program aligns with the brand licensing industry-related fields mentioned
- Prepare your application, highlighting your interest and career aspirations in brand licensing
- Submit your application by the designated deadline
Applicants must provide two Letters of Recommendation as part of their application. The first must be from a faculty member from the applicant’s current institution (i.e., someone from whom the applicant has taken a class and can comment on coursework or the applicant’s academic adviser). The second Letter of Recommendation must be from the applicant’s supervisor for a job, internship or volunteer activity, the applicant’s athletic coach, the academic adviser of an extracurricular activity in which the applicant participated, chairperson/head of the applicant’s academic organization or a relevant representative of the student body government or the instructor from an outside class or course the applicant has taken.