The Michael Lorenzen Foundation proudly offers college scholarships for students on the Autism spectrum, recognizing their unique challenges and achievements.
- Ten scholarships will be awarded for the academic year.
- The scholarship amount will be determined based on the foundation's fundraising success by April.
- Applicants must be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Must be enrolled in or accepted to an accredited school in the U.S.
- Applicants should be either recent high school graduates or current undergraduates.
- Complete the Application Form and submit it by mail along with the required documents.
- Include a letter of recommendation from a teacher or therapist.
- Provide a letter from a doctor or therapist confirming the ASD diagnosis.
- Attach a copy of the high school transcript and a 600-word application essay. The essay should address one of the given questions and highlight the applicant's unique personality and experiences.
This scholarship is an opportunity for students with ASD to achieve their academic goals and represent the legacy of Michael Lorenzen. It's a chance to honor his memory by pursuing education and personal growth.