The Yitzhak D Stern Grant supports students in their pursuit of higher education, prioritizing those with demonstrated financial need. This grant covers tuition, fees, and other education-related expenses.
- Financial assistance for higher education
- Prioritizes students with financial need
- Covers tuition, fees, and education-related expenses
- Open to students from all backgrounds
- Priority given to those demonstrating financial need
- Currently enrolled at a U.S. college/university
- No minimum GPA required
- At least 18 years old at the time of entry
- Fill out the application form
- Provide transcripts, a resume, and respond to an essay question
- Applications reviewed by a committee based on established criteria
The winning candidate, chosen by judges from Yitzhak D Stern Grant, will receive the scholarship on a yearly basis, and it is non-renewable.