ISSA Education Foundation is dedicated to encouraging the next generation of Cybersecurity Professionals. As part of its mission, the Foundation offers college/university scholarships to graduate students pursuing the Cybersecurity field. Applicants are evaluated based on their academic excellence, work experience, community service, extracurricular activities, a personal statement of their goals and objectives, and letter(s) of recommendation.
- Support for graduate students in Cybersecurity
- Scholarships awarded based on academic excellence, work experience, community service, and more
- Funds are directly distributed to the chosen institution of study
- Open to graduate students in Cybersecurity
- Evaluated based on academic achievements, work experience, community service, and extracurricular activities
- Applicants must submit a personal statement, letter(s) of recommendation, resume, and unofficial transcripts
- Extracurricular activities related to information security will be considered
- Relevant community service in cybersecurity or related areas is a plus
- Prepare your scholarship application, including all required documents and statements
- Submit your application to be considered for this valuable scholarship
- Selected recipients will have funds directly sent to their chosen institution of study
Students also provide a resume and unofficial transcripts as part of their application. Funds are distributed directly to their intended institution of study. Extracurricular activities relating to information security will be considered with the application as well as Relevant Community Service: Volunteer work in the cybersecurity, information technology field, or other relevant areas.