The Chinese American Construction Professionals (CACP) Scholarship Program supports students pursuing careers in architecture, engineering, design, or construction-related fields. This scholarship is available to college juniors, seniors, and undergraduates with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Recipients are encouraged to volunteer at least twice at CACP events to foster community engagement and networking.
- Designed for students in architecture, engineering, design, or construction-related fields.
- Recipients are encouraged to volunteer at a minimum of two CACP events.
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree in a relevant field.
- Open to incoming college juniors and seniors.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria, including field of study and GPA.
- Complete the scholarship application with the required documents.
- Consider volunteering at least twice at CACP events to enhance your networking opportunities.
The goal of this program is to create a conduit between CACP and the most promising students with design and construction related majors in local universities. The program recognizes students with the highest academic achievement and encourages them to thrive and to pursue professional excellence. In some cases, the program provides students with financial assistance. Among local universities and with professional communities, the scholarship program well-represents CACP as a recognized professional organization and its scholarship recipients as top students in their field benefiting CACP as well as those top students.