NAAMLP is a non-profit, professional organization that promotes the reclamation and restoration of lands affected by abandoned mining throughout the nation. The NAAMLP Scholarship, valued at $2,500, supports students in mine land reclamation studies, promoting land and water restoration in mining-affected areas.
- $2,500 scholarship for students in mine land reclamation fields.
- Awards for undergraduate and graduate students across different U.S. regions.
- Students studying mine land reclamation sciences, engineering, environmental studies, agriculture or related majors.
- Undergraduates and graduates from specified U.S. regions are eligible.
- Submit the scholarship application by the deadline.
- Provide a narrative describing your demonstrated commitment to the reclamation and restoration of lands affected by abandoned mining.
- Provide a statement of your intended career.
- Provide a narrative describing your current level of education and educational history.
- Provide a statement of intent to complete education in the field of mine reclamation or related area such as biological, physical or environmental science; mining, engineering, or related majors.
The NAAMLP Scholarship aims to encourage and support future professionals in mine land reclamation, contributing to environmental restoration.