The Science Without Borders Challenge is an international contest that engages students and teachers in ocean conservation through art. This annual competition inspires students to be creative while promoting public awareness of the need to preserve, protect, and restore the world’s oceans and aquatic resources, contributing to the overarching goals of the Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation. The Challenge is open to students 11-19 years old, with scholarships of up to $500 awarded to the winning entries.
- Contest Theme: "Hidden Wonders of the Deep"
- Artwork: Depict mysterious and unique deep-sea creatures or ecosystems
- Awards: Scholarships of up to $500 for winning entries
- Open to primary and secondary school students aged 11-19
- Get inspired by the theme, "Hidden Wonders of the Deep."
- Create and submit your artwork showcasing deep-sea creatures or ecosystems.
- Stay tuned for updates on the competition and winners' announcements.
- Join us in promoting ocean conservation through art!
Be sure to follow all of the posted instructions when you submit your entry for this year's scholarship challenge. Apply well ahead of the deadline to make sure you allow plenty of time to do the best you can and have the best chance of winning!