The Future Technology Workforce Leaders and Visionaries (F12) program, scheduled to commence in January 2023, stands as a transformative initiative designed to equip South Carolina students with the skills and knowledge essential for future roles in the dynamic field of Information Technology (IT). This program is not just an educational opportunity; it is a gateway to a brighter future. Successful participants will not only gain valuable insights but also have the chance to receive scholarships ranging from $250 to $1,000. Importantly, there is no cost associated with participating in the F12 program.
• Scholarship Opportunities: Students who successfully complete the F12 program will be eligible for scholarships, providing financial support to pursue their higher education dreams. The scholarship amounts range from $250 to $1,000, making education more accessible to deserving individuals.
• No Cost to Participate: The F12 program is committed to inclusivity, ensuring that financial constraints do not hinder students' participation. There are no costs associated with being part of this transformative initiative.
• Limited Spots Available: To ensure focused and personalized attention, the program is limited to ten students. This exclusivity allows for a more immersive and engaging learning experience.
Program Eligibility Criteria:
The F12 program is open to current seniors enrolled in South Carolina high schools or home schools situated in specific counties, including Berkeley, Charleston, Williamsburg, Orangeburg, Richland, Lexington, Newberry, Laurens, Fairfield, Kershaw, and York. Alternate eligibility criteria are also available for consideration.
To be eligible, students must:
• Express an intention to pursue a career in Information Technology or a related field.
• Plan to attend college and major in one of the designated fields. Acceptance into a relevant degree program is a prerequisite for scholarship awards.
• Possess a computer with a webcam and have reliable internet access to facilitate seamless participation in the program.
Prospective participants are required to submit their applications by November 4th. This deadline marks the gateway to a transformative journey that can shape the future of aspiring IT professionals.
The F12 program is more than just an educational endeavor; it is a stepping stone toward building a workforce prepared to navigate the complexities of the evolving IT landscape. By investing in the education and aspirations of South Carolina students, the F12 program aims to cultivate future leaders and visionaries who will contribute significantly to the world of technology. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of a program that can redefine your future in IT. Apply now and embark on a journey of learning, growth, and scholarship opportunities.