The Jay Holstine STEM Scholarship has been established to support students who are eager to learn, and dedicated to succeed, in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Many students today face economic adversity in completing their education. Jay believes that an investment in a student is an investment in the betterment of our society.
- Established to support students in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM)
- Investment in students for the betterment of society
- Attend an accredited US-Based university
- Possess an excellent academic record
- Demonstrate economic need in the effort to complete education
- Submit an original essay (700-850 words) illustrating eligibility criteria
- Essay topic: Discuss your reasoning for selecting a STEM major, your career goals, and the economic adversity you have faced to complete your education
- Deadline: January 21st
- Award Announcement: February 5th
Jay Holstine is a Dallas based CEO Peer Group advisor with a passion for building businesses. Prior to selling his Software Development Company, he uncovered an impressive array of market opportunities. Through these experiences, Jay discovered his passion for C-Suite career development. He is dedicating the remainder of his career to helping others gain fulfillment by experiencing growth in their own respective markets and careers.