We're thrilled to announce that the South Carolina Law Enforcement Officers’ Foundation (SCLEOF) is all set to award $7,000 in scholarships to three deserving graduating high school seniors. As the training and educational arm of the South Carolina Law Enforcement Officers’ Association (SCLEOA), a professional association with a rich legacy as South Carolina's oldest and largest, SCLEOF is committed to fostering the development of future leaders in law enforcement.
• The applicant must be a graduating high school senior in South Carolina.
• The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of the applicant must have been a legal resident of South Carolina for at least one year.
• The applicant must have the recommendation of his/her principal, headmaster or guidance counselor.
• The scholarship recipient must attend college, university, or technical school in South Carolina.
• The applicant must be of good moral character and reputation.
• All essays become the property of the South Carolina Law Enforcement Officer’s Foundation.
• There is no discrimination as to race, color, religion, gender or national origin.
Since its establishment in 1941, SCLEOA has been the Voice of Law Enforcement in South Carolina, proudly representing nearly 6,000 officers hailing from municipal, county, state, and federal law enforcement agencies, encompassing every rank.
The SCLEOF Scholarships will include one generous $3,000 scholarship and two equally significant $2,000 scholarships. Notably, one of the $2,000 scholarships will be exclusively awarded to the child of an SCLEOA member, recognizing and honoring their dedication to law enforcement.
To be considered for one of these prestigious scholarships, interested candidates must ensure their completed applications, including transcripts and essays, are received by the SCLEOF no later than February 17th
At SCLEOA and SCLEOF, we take immense pride in supporting education in The Palmetto State, and we eagerly anticipate the scholarship selection process. We'd like to emphasize that the final deadline for all scholarship applications is February 17th, by the close of the business day. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to invest in your future. Apply now!