The Coolidge Scholarship is a prestigious, full-ride, presidential scholarship for four years of undergraduate study at any accredited U.S. college or university, open to students of all backgrounds and academic disciplines.
- Covers tuition, room, board, and expenses for four years of undergraduate study.
- Applicable at any accredited college or university in the United States.
- Includes a unique orientation at the Coolidge Historic Site and involvement in the Coolidge Foundation's debate programs.
- Open to junior year high school students or equivalent if home-schooled.
- Applicants must be citizens or legal permanent residents of the United States.
- Immediate family members of employees or trustees of the Coolidge Scholars Program or the Calvin Coolidge Presidential Foundation are not eligible.
- Application for the Coolidge Scholarship open in the Fall.
- Deadline: January 18th at 5:00 PM Pacific time.
- Finalists invited to an interview weekend in Vermont, with expenses covered for them and one parent.
The Coolidge Scholarship offers an extraordinary opportunity for high-achieving students with a passion for learning and public policy. It's a journey that starts with academic excellence and leads to a lifetime of leadership and intellectual exploration.