The Greater Kansas City Community Foundation Scholarship offers financial support to high school seniors who aspire to foster personal and collective well-being. This renewable scholarship, worth $10,000 per year, is available to students planning to enroll in a four-year institution. Applicants must demonstrate an unweighted GPA of at least 3.0, submit ACT/SAT scores, and show a commitment to the betterment of themselves and their community.
- Financial support for college tuition and expenses
- Renewable scholarship (up to $10,000 per year)
- Open to high school seniors enrolling in a four-year institution
- High school seniors planning to enroll in a four-year institution
- Minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0
- Submission of ACT/SAT scores
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and community well-being
- Submit your scholarship application through The Greater Kansas City Community Foundation website between January 1 and March 1.
- If selected as a finalist, prepare for an interview in April.
- Recipients will be chosen and notified by mid-April.
- Scholars are required to attend a mandatory retreat in June.
We provide scholarships for college tuition and expenses to students who demonstrate an interest in developing their unique potential in and beyond the classroom and using their talents to foster the well-being of themselves and others. This scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years ($10,000 per year) pending all requirements are met.