The Material Handling Education Foundation, Inc. is an independent charitable organization with a mission to engage and attract students to the material handling, logistics and supply chain industry by providing financial support. Undergraduate students pursuing a material handling, logistics or supply chain career are eligible to apply, and they must be enrolled full-time at any non-profit accredited college or university in the United States.
- Material Handling, Logistics, and Supply Chain Focus: Scholarships cater to students pursuing careers in material handling, logistics, or supply chain management.
- Financial Support: Scholarship awards range from $1,500 to $6,000, covering tuition, fees, and books for full-time students.
- Annual Renewal: Scholarships are one-year awards, and past recipients may reapply if they meet eligibility criteria.
- Undergraduate Students: Open to undergraduate students enrolled full-time in qualified colleges or universities offering target programs.
- Academic Excellence: Applicants must maintain a "B" grade point average or above in their major.
- Uninterrupted Enrollment: Candidates must remain enrolled for the entire academic year.
- Exclusions: Scholarships cannot be used for study abroad programs/semesters or summer school.
- Nomination Required: Students must be nominated by a professor, faculty member, or employer (direct supervisor/manager or senior company official).
- Complete the Nomination: Your nominator will receive an email, and once they complete the nomination form, you'll be notified to return to the site.
- Start Scholarship Application: Once nominated, you can begin the scholarship application process on the same site.
- No Letters of Recommendation Needed: Letters of recommendation are no longer required during the nomination process.
Be sure to gather all required materials and submit your application prior to the January 31st deadline. Any submissions received after that date will be disregarded.