Answering Legal’s Future Attorneys of America Scholarship is dedicated in choosing one law student of academic excellence every year and awarding them with the FAAS merit scholarship.
- Answering Legal proudly champions academic excellence in the legal field
- This annual scholarship is valued at $5,000
- Designed to recognize and reward outstanding law students who embody ambition, perseverance, and merit in their studies and broader contributions to the legal community.
- Currently enrolled at an accredited law school (including accepted incoming 1L students; proof of matriculation required).
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Submit an unofficial copy of their transcript (for rising 1L students, undergraduate transcripts are accepted).
- Ensure you meet the scholarship’s minimum criteria.
- Submit a completed application.
- Include a well-crafted 500-1000 word essay.