VEISHEA Leadership Scholarship
VEISHEA scholarships are awarded on an annual basis and are open to all high school seniors who will be attending Iowa State University in the fall.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a graduating senior and rank in the upper 15% of their high school class.
- Have been accepted to Iowa State University and plan to attend in Fall 2012.
- Have an ACT composite score of at least 26 and/or an SAT score of 1800 or above.
- Exhibit involvement in high school and community activities, particularly in leadership positions; and/or
- Exhibit dedication towards volunteering in their community and show potential for continued community involvement.
Selection of the scholarship will be based on scholastic achievement, leadership experience, service to the community, extracurricular involvement, and potential to continue service. Financial need will not be considered.