The Bayar Fellowship, established in 2020, is committed to identifying, nurturing, and supporting the next generation of leaders. The fellowship focuses on empowering high school students from marginalized communities and low-income backgrounds, equipping them with essential tools to emerge as leaders in their communities.
- Encouraging understanding of business and public service.
- Building financial literacy.
- Incubating future leaders.
- Mentorship programs to guide recipients in their areas of interest.
- Long-term support throughout high school, college, and beyond.
- Financial grants totaling over $2,000 to support educational pursuits.
- The Bayar Fellowship is open to high school students from marginalized communities.
- Applicants should have a passion for public service and an interest in business.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, consider applying for this fellowship.
- Successful applicants will not only receive financial support but also gain access to mentorship and a supportive community.
If you are a high school student from a marginalized community with a passion for public service and a keen interest in business, the Bayar Fellowship could be an excellent opportunity for you. This fellowship not only provides financial support but also offers mentorship and a supportive community to help you succeed in your academic and professional endeavors.