PMI Southwest Ohio Chapter Scholarship
The PMI Educational Foundation Scholarship Program is pleased that you are interested in pursuing a career in project management. The Foundation has established a tuition scholarship program to assist qualified students in obtaining degrees from accredited academic institutions of higher learning in the field of project management. Scholarships are sponsored by PMI, PMI Components, corporations and universities.
The Southwest Ohio Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI®), (SWOPMI) aims to promote project management professionalism and serve the professional, education and networking needs of Southwest Ohio, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana.
In this direction, to foster student interest in project management, the chapter proposes to sponsor an annual scholarship award of $1,000 for one student meeting all the following eligibility criteria.
All applicants should meet all the following eligibility requirements. They must:
- Be accepted to or attending an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited college or university in the Tri-state (Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky) area in any field related to project management
- Demonstrate an interest in project management and submit a cover letter on why they are interested
Annually, one winner will be selected based on the following:
- Relation of college program and career goals with project management (as evidenced in the cover letter.)
- Academic performance and extra-curricular activities
- Completeness and neatness of application
For more information and to apply online, please visit our website. Questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org