The purpose of the RMEL Foundation is to award scholarships to deserving and qualified students in engineering, business, information systems, plant, line or distribution technology, line worker or other curriculum related to the electric energy industry.
- Offers scholarships in two categories: RMEL Foundation Scholarships and Named Scholarships
- Award amounts vary from $1,500 to $3,000+
- Focus on supporting careers in the electric energy industry
- Current high school seniors, graduates, or undergraduate students
- Pursuing or planning to pursue an electric industry position certificate or an undergraduate degree for a career in the electric energy industry
- Permanent U.S. resident
- Not receiving more than 75% tuition reimbursement
- Complete the online application in full by the deadline of February 9th
- Provide information about your specific program, its accreditation status, and career intentions in the electric energy industry
Scholarships will be awarded in two categories:
1. RMEL Foundation Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded in amounts ranging from $1,500-$3,000+. See the eligibility requirements for these scholarships.
2. RMEL Foundation Named Scholarships. These scholarships are provided by the Foundation in the name of the individual or corporate donor.