The Opus Group is dedicated to fostering the growth of future leaders across diverse disciplines driving innovation and excellence. We're proud to recognize, encourage and support future leaders by offering six $2,500 scholarships.
This scholarship supports undergraduate students pursuing studies in various disciplines, including the following:
- Construction Management
- Construction Engineering
- Real Estate
- Interior Design
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Student Status: Applicants must be current, full-time undergraduate students planning on enrolling in the upcoming fall semester.
- Must be planning to major in one of the fields of study listed above.
- Evaluation Criteria: Academic performance, financial need, involvement in organizations and activities on campus particularly those related to their program, community involvement and essay responses.
- Prepare and submit your scholarship application by the March 10th deadline.
- Stay Informed: Recipients of The Opus Group Scholarship will be notified by April 1st, marking the beginning of an exciting journey.