The ASNT Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship is designed for undergraduate students enrolled in U.S. colleges and universities with recognized engineering programs who have an active interest in the field of nondestructive testing and evaluation (NDT/NDE).
- Award Amount: $3,000 scholarship.
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in a college or university in the U.S. with a recognized engineering department.
- Anticipated graduation date must be later than the date the award funds are distributed.
- Must show an active interest in the field of NDT/NDE.
- Submit an original essay describing how you envision the role of NDT/NDE in your career.
- Provide official school transcripts showing all completed coursework.
- Outline your program of study.
- Include three individual letters of support from faculty.
Up to three recipients are selected annually based on academic performance, essay evaluation, potential contribution to NDT, faculty support letters, and overall impression. Nominations are due by January 31st, and funds are available in July.